ALL Is Not Lost!
There’s no use in posting ‘bitter’ words onto your social media platforms because you don’t have a Valentine. It’s Okay!
Honestly speaking, who said that you had to be in a relationship to celebrate this holiday?
We understand that historically speaking, on Valentine’s day roughly 150 million cards and gifts are exchanged between loved ones all in the name of St. Valentine. But who is this mysterious saint? And he/she never said that you couldn’t be your own Valentine.
Before you can even think about starting to date, getting into a relationship, and ultimately buying someone a Valentine’s Day gift, you must first start with LOVING YOURSELF.
Ok, so you don’t have a Valentine? So, what!
Use that day to do something special for yourself, or try something that you’ve been urging to do lately!
Valentine’s Day can be your second birthday where it’s ALL ABOUT YOU! And no one can love you like YOU!
So we’ve decided to compile a list of things that you can do for yourself on Valentine’s Day 2017.
- Cozy up with your favorite bottle of wine and catch up on a movie or show you’ve been dying to see.
- Buy yourself a Valentine’s day card and write a special message to yourself.
- Visit the nail salon.
- Treat yourself to a massage.
- Is it restaurant week in your area? Try new cuisine.
- Visit eventbrite.com for activities in your area [i.e. Paint & Sip]
- Go shopping and buy yourself something NEW!
- Take a nice hot bubble bath & give yourself a facial
- Do something that you don’t normally do [i.e. take a long overdue nap]
Simply put, instead of making Valentine’s Day about someone else. Make it about YOU!